The following information is provided for products that do not have a specific owner's manual and is intended as a general guide for basic care and maintenance of your U.S. Divers Snorkeling Fins.
The compact Trek snorkeling fin is a favorite for exploring your local beaches or for snorkeling vacations. With a smaller size perfect for travel, the Trek packs many features of a larger fin such as a vented blade with a flexible, dual composite construction for a powerful kick, and an adjustable foot pocket for an easy-to-adjust customized fit. It's easy portability makes the Trek fin a favorite not only for snorkelers but also for bodyboarders and other water sports where fins enhance the experience.
ONE YEAR WARRANTY
30 DAY RETURNS
100% SECURE CHECKOUT
- Compact Size
- Thanks to its compact size, you can carry these fins with you even when you have limited space. Its compact size and adjustable open heel blade fins offer your feet a snug fit and easy kicking
- Dual-Composite Blade
- Its dual-composite blade also allows it to deliver speed and power while reducing fatigue and conserving energy.
- Vented Blades
- The technology used in designing the blades allows it to promote easy kicking and reduced fatigue.
Care & Maintenance
CARE & MAINTENANCE: FINS
CARE BEFORE AND DURING SNORKELING:
- Avoid standing your fins on the tips of the blades for any extended period of time.
- Avoid hot temperatures and hot surfaces as these can damage the fin.
- Avoid placing the fins in a car trunk on hot days as the temperatures inside car trunks can exceed the temperature tolerances of the fin and the blades may distort.
CARE AFTER SNORKELING:
- Rinse thoroughly with fresh water and towel dry before final storage.
- Store in a cool, dry and protected place out of direct sunlight.
- Avoid any contact with alcohol, oil, gasoline, aerosols, or chemical solvents.
- Do not expose any part to aerosol spray, as some aerosol propellants attack or degrade rubber and plastic materials.
- Do not use any type of alcohol, solvent or petroleum based substances to clean or lubricate any part. Do not store your equipment near any oil, gasoline, chemicals, or solvents.
GET IN THE KNOW
SIZE GUIDE - ADULT FINS SIZING
U.S. DIVERS FINS ARE DESIGNED TO FIT A RANGE OF FOOT SIZES
Feet at the smaller end of the size range may not reach the edge of the fin pocket, while feet at the larger edge of the size range may extend past the edge of the fin pocket.
*Size guides are used for estimations.
Something went wrong, please contact us!