The following information is provided for products that do not have a specific owner's manual and is intended as a general guide for basic care and maintenance of your U.S. Divers Snorkeling Fins.
The Proflex snorkeling fin features a pre-sized foot pocket with a convenient pull tab for easy on/off. The vented blade with dual-composite flexibility allows you to powerfully glide through the water while you explore the amazing underwater world and sea life.
100% SECURE CHECKOUT
- Power and Speed
- The dual-composite blades that are designed to conserve energy while delivering power and speed.
- Vented Blades
- Vented blades allow the snorkel fins to boost your kick's overall performance by easing the water-resistance strain. This will enable you to preserve your energy while having more comfortable kicks.
Care & Maintenance
CARE & MAINTENANCE: FINS
CARE BEFORE AND DURING SNORKELING:
- Avoid standing your fins on the tips of the blades for any extended period of time.
- Avoid hot temperatures and hot surfaces as these can damage the fin.
- Avoid placing the fins in a car trunk on hot days as the temperatures inside car trunks can exceed the temperature tolerances of the fin and the blades may distort.
CARE AFTER SNORKELING:
- Rinse thoroughly with fresh water and towel dry before final storage.
- Store in a cool, dry and protected place out of direct sunlight.
- Avoid any contact with alcohol, oil, gasoline, aerosols, or chemical solvents.
- Do not expose any part to aerosol spray, as some aerosol propellants attack or degrade rubber and plastic materials.
- Do not use any type of alcohol, solvent or petroleum based substances to clean or lubricate any part. Do not store your equipment near any oil, gasoline, chemicals, or solvents.
GET IN THE KNOW
SIZE GUIDE - ADULT FINS SIZING
*Size guides are used for estimations.
Something went wrong, please contact us!