Same Day Shipping
In-store Purchases from a U.S. Divers Retailer:
- If you purchased your gear through an authorized U.S. Divers Retailer, please return it there in accordance with their return and exchange policy. Please note Sporting Goods Retailers cannot accept returns of products purchased from USDivers.com.
Online Purchases from USDivers.com:
If you’re not happy with your purchase for any reason, simply return the unused product within 30-days for a full refund. All returned items must be in original, unused condition, with all parts and accessories to be eligible for a refund.
- Contact Customer Service at email@example.com or call 800-775-3483 to initiate a return. Be sure to include your order number, which can be found in your order confirmation email.
- Customer Service will provide you with a Return Merchandise Authorization (RMA) number. This number helps us quickly track the status of your return
- Write the RMA number clearly on the outside of your shipping box.
- Ship your return to:
Aqua Lung America, Inc.
c/o U.S. Divers
Returns and Exchanges, RMA # __________
2105 Rutherford Rd
Carlsbad, CA 92008
- Once your returned order has been received and the merchandise has been inspected, your return will be approved, and the reimbursement sent out. Please be aware that packages shipped to a different address, without the Return Number clearly on the outside of the package, or shipped Cash on Delivery (COD) will be refused. We will notify you once we have processed your return. Creation of tracking numbers can take up to 24 hours. Please allow up to 10 business days after we receive your return for your refund to be credited. No refunds or adjustments will be made for any of the original shipping costs or handling charges on the initial order.
For all items purchased from other online stores (ex: Amazon, SwimOutlet.com), please contact them directly for their return policy.
If you have any questions or concerns, please don't hesitate to email us at firstname.lastname@example.org