The following information is provided for products that do not have a specific owner's manual and is intended as a general guide for basic care and maintenance of your U.S. Divers Snorkeling Fins.
The Sea Lion snorkeling fins are outstanding for snorkelers or swimmers of any experience level. These lightweight fins are just the right balance of stiff and flexible, giving your kick a powerful underwater thrust. Made of buoyant rubber, the Sea Lion is designed to float for easy retrieval should they accidentally come off during use. The Sea Lion is a versatile fin, popular with snorkelers, swimmers, and bodyboarders alike.
ONE YEAR WARRANTY
30 DAY RETURNS
100% SECURE CHECKOUT
ABOUT Sea Lion
- Compact Design
- Its compact construction and lightweight nature make the Sea Lion Snorkel Fin a perfect option for travel.
- Buoyant Rubber Material
- The buoyant rubber material makes these fins easy and comfortable to wear and remove, while its lightweight feature enables them to reduce general drag.
- Soft Full Foot Pocket
- The Sea Lions covers your foot altogether, preventing cases of slippage.
- Available in Multiple Sizes
- The Sea Lions are available in various sizes catering to the needs of children and adults.
Care & Maintenance
CARE & MAINTENANCE: FINS
- Avoid standing your fins on the tips of the blades for any extended period of time.
- Avoid hot temperatures and hot surfaces as these can damage the fin.
- Avoid placing the fins in a car trunk on hot days as the temperatures inside car trunks can exceed the temperature tolerances of the fin and the blades may distort.
- Rinse thoroughly with fresh water and towel dry before final storage.
- Store in a cool, dry and protected place out of direct sunlight.
- Avoid any contact with alcohol, oil, gasoline, aerosols, or chemical solvents.
- Do not expose any part to aerosol spray, as some aerosol propellants attack or degrade rubber and plastic materials.
- Do not use any type of alcohol, solvent or petroleum based substances to clean or lubricate any part. Do not store your equipment near any oil, gasoline, chemicals, or solvents.