The following information is provided for products that do not have a specific owner's manual and is intended as a general guide for basic care and maintenance of your U.S. Divers Snorkeling Fins.
Sea Lion Jr
The Sea Lion Jr snorkeling fins are outstanding for even the youngest snorkelers and swimmers. These lightweight fins are just the right balance of stiff and flexible, giving your little ones a powerful underwater thrust. Made of buoyant rubber, the Sea Lion is designed to float for easy retrieval should they accidentally come off during use. The Sea Lion is a versatile fin, great for any water activity.
ONE YEAR WARRANTY
30 DAY RETURNS
100% SECURE CHECKOUT
ABOUT Sea Lion Jr
- Easily Findable
- This buoyant rubber and bright yellow design make missing fins easy to find for young learners
- Youth-friendly Pockets
- Soft pockets help avoid painful chafing and allow more forgiveness for growing feet.
Care & Maintenance
CARE & MAINTENANCE: FINS
- Avoid standing your fins on the tips of the blades for any extended period of time.
- Avoid hot temperatures and hot surfaces as these can damage the fin.
- Avoid placing the fins in a car trunk on hot days as the temperatures inside car trunks can exceed the temperature tolerances of the fin and the blades may distort.
- Rinse thoroughly with fresh water and towel dry before final storage.
- Store in a cool, dry and protected place out of direct sunlight.
- Avoid any contact with alcohol, oil, gasoline, aerosols, or chemical solvents.
- Do not expose any part to aerosol spray, as some aerosol propellants attack or degrade rubber and plastic materials.
- Do not use any type of alcohol, solvent or petroleum based substances to clean or lubricate any part. Do not store your equipment near any oil, gasoline, chemicals, or solvents.