The following information is provided for products that do not have a specific owner's manual and is intended as a general guide for basic care and maintenance of your U.S. Divers Snorkeling Fins.
Experience optimum speed without fatigue with the Hingeflex fins. The Hingeflex fins incorporate Pivot Flex technology with a detached foot pocket and a webbed split fin designed to deliver power while reducing foot and ankle fatigue. With a compact design, the Hingeflex is a great travel fin that comfortably fins in your vacation luggage.
ONE YEAR WARRANTY
30 DAY RETURNS
100% SECURE CHECKOUT
Pivot Flex Technology
Pivot Flex Technology
- Pivot Flex Technology
- The Hingeflex fin uses premium Pivot Flex technology which reduces fatigue and conserves energy, while providing greater power and speed.
- Easily Adjustable Foot Pocket
- Soft full foot pocket comes with easy to adjust buckles and dual composite heel straps that ensure you enjoy a comfortable fit.
- Dual Composite Blade
- By channeling water more efficiently, the fins dual composite blade helps conserve energy and reduce fatigue while providing you with greater power and speed.
Care & Maintenance
CARE & MAINTENANCE: FINS
CARE BEFORE AND DURING SNORKELING:
- Avoid standing your fins on the tips of the blades for any extended period of time.
- Avoid hot temperatures and hot surfaces as these can damage the fin.
- Avoid placing the fins in a car trunk on hot days as the temperatures inside car trunks can exceed the temperature tolerances of the fin and the blades may distort.
CARE AFTER SNORKELING:
- Rinse thoroughly with fresh water and towel dry before final storage.
- Store in a cool, dry and protected place out of direct sunlight.
- Avoid any contact with alcohol, oil, gasoline, aerosols, or chemical solvents.
- Do not expose any part to aerosol spray, as some aerosol propellants attack or degrade rubber and plastic materials.
- Do not use any type of alcohol, solvent or petroleum based substances to clean or lubricate any part. Do not store your equipment near any oil, gasoline, chemicals, or solvents.
GET IN THE KNOW
SIZE GUIDE - ADULT FINS SIZING
U.S. DIVERS FINS ARE DESIGNED TO FIT A RANGE OF FOOT SIZES
Feet at the smaller end of the size range may not reach the edge of the fin pocket, while feet at the larger edge of the size range may extend past the edge of the fin pocket.
*Size guides are used for estimations.
Something went wrong, please contact us!