The following information is provided for products that do not have a specific owner's manual and is intended as a general guide for basic care and maintenance of your U.S. Divers Swim Goggles.
The Stilo swim goggle packs impressive technology for the recreational swimmer, including curved lenses for 180-degree panoramic vision. The ultra-clear lenses feature anti-fog and anti-scratch coating with 100% UVA/UVB protection so you see clearly during your swim. Soft Silicone split straps and a one-touch, easy-to-adjust buckle keep the goggles in place while a soft face skirt provides a comfortable, leak-free fit.
ONE YEAR WARRANTY
30 DAY RETURNS
100% SECURE CHECKOUT
- Wide Scope of Vision
- The curved lens offers a 180° distortion free visibility
- The shatter-resistance polycarbonate lens makes for a remarkably lightweight product while providing maximum durability
- UV Protection
- Long-lasting protection from UVA and UVB rays to make family holidays safer
- Anti-Fog Coating
- Anti-fog lenses for exceptional clarity and maximum fun
- Leak-free Fit
- Hypoallergenic silicone face skirt and strap for optimal comfort and a snug fit
- Complete Comfort
- The one-piece mask provides maximum comfort and offers a panoramic field of vision
- No Slipping
- Silicone strap provides long lasting comfort while keeping mask in place
Care & Maintenance
CARE & MAINTENANCE: GOGGLES
CARE & MAINTENANCE: GOGGLES
- During the manufacturing process, a thin film of silicone may develop on your goggle lenses. This film of silicone may cause rapid fogging that is resistant to conventional anti-fog measures. It is important to remove this film of silicone from the lens prior to your first swim. To remove the film you will need to scrub the lens inside and out with a mild abrasive. A paste-based toothpaste is ideal but a liquid scrub will also work. Rub the cleanser into the lens with your fingers several times and then rinse clean thoroughly.
- Fogging is a normal occurrence, even after the film of silicone has been removed. Normal fogging can be easily prevented with after market anti-fog agents or saliva. Rub onto the lens and then rinse. Your swim will now be fog free!
- Some after after-market anti-fog agents contain formaldehyde, alcohol, or other substances that may damage the plastic materials used in your goggles. If unsure, avoid prolonged exposure of the anti-fog agent with the plastic parts of your goggles.
- To avoid water leakage, adjust your goggle strap to be snug against your face. Do not over tighten your strap or it may lift your goggles slightly, enough to allow water to enter your goggles.
- Soak in warm fresh water (not over 120°F) to dissolve salt crystals.
- Rinse thoroughly with fresh water and towel dry before final storage.
- Store in a cool, dry and protected place out of direct sunlight.
- Your goggles may come with a reusable storage case. We highly recommend storing your goggles in this case to protect against lens scratching.
- Avoid any contact with alcohol, oil, gasoline, aerosols, or chemical solvents.
- Do not expose any part to aerosol spray, as some aerosol propellants attack or degrade rubber and plastic materials.
- Do not use any type of alcohol, solvent or petroleum based substances to clean or lubricate any part.
- Do not store your equipment near any oil, gasoline, chemicals, or solvents.