The following information is provided for products that do not have a specific owner's manual and is intended as a general guide for basic care and maintenance of your U.S. Divers Swim Goggles.
The Atlas swim goggles are great go-to goggles for a fun day in the pool exercising or splashing with the family on a hot summer day. The anti-fog flat lenses will maintain a clear vision during your swim training sessions and make family holidays safer by protecting the eyes from UVA and UVB rays. The Atlas goggles exceptionally comfortable as they feature a soft, hypoallergenic silicone strap and one-touch adjustable buckles. The goggles are lightweight and durable, so you work and play hard in the water without worrying that you will damage the shatter-resistant lenses.
ONE YEAR WARRANTY
30 DAY RETURNS
100% SECURE CHECKOUT
- UV Protection
- The flat lens offers comprehensive protection from UVA and UVB rays.
- Lightweight, but Durable
- Shatter-resistant PC lens provides durability
- Crystal Clear Vision
- Enjoy crystal clear excursions with anti-fog lenses
- Leak-Free Fit
- The one piece construction provides comfort and offers a leak-free experience
- Adjustable Buckle System
- Strap adjustments for the best fit and hypoallergenic silicone straps for maximum comfort
Care & Maintenance
CARE & MAINTENANCE: GOGGLES
CARE & MAINTENANCE: GOGGLES
- During the manufacturing process, a thin film of silicone may develop on your goggle lenses. This film of silicone may cause rapid fogging that is resistant to conventional anti-fog measures. It is important to remove this film of silicone from the lens prior to your first swim. To remove the film you will need to scrub the lens inside and out with a mild abrasive. A paste-based toothpaste is ideal but a liquid scrub will also work. Rub the cleanser into the lens with your fingers several times and then rinse clean thoroughly.
- Fogging is a normal occurrence, even after the film of silicone has been removed. Normal fogging can be easily prevented with after market anti-fog agents or saliva. Rub onto the lens and then rinse. Your swim will now be fog free!
- Some after after-market anti-fog agents contain formaldehyde, alcohol, or other substances that may damage the plastic materials used in your goggles. If unsure, avoid prolonged exposure of the anti-fog agent with the plastic parts of your goggles.
- To avoid water leakage, adjust your goggle strap to be snug against your face. Do not over tighten your strap or it may lift your goggles slightly, enough to allow water to enter your goggles.
- Soak in warm fresh water (not over 120°F) to dissolve salt crystals.
- Rinse thoroughly with fresh water and towel dry before final storage.
- Store in a cool, dry and protected place out of direct sunlight.
- Your goggles may come with a reusable storage case. We highly recommend storing your goggles in this case to protect against lens scratching.
- Avoid any contact with alcohol, oil, gasoline, aerosols, or chemical solvents.
- Do not expose any part to aerosol spray, as some aerosol propellants attack or degrade rubber and plastic materials.
- Do not use any type of alcohol, solvent or petroleum based substances to clean or lubricate any part.
- Do not store your equipment near any oil, gasoline, chemicals, or solvents.