The following information is provided for products that do not have a specific owner's manual and is intended as a general guide for basic care and maintenance of your U.S. Divers Swim Goggles.
With bold, bright colors, the Splash Jr swim goggles make pool and beach days a blast for your little ones. Kids will love the comfort and clarity of the anti-fog and anti-scratch lens protection with Silicone gaskets that comfortably seal to prevent leaks. The split strap offers a comfortable, personalized fit that doesn't slip while they're learning to swim, playing in the pool, or enjoying a day at the beach.
Color Purple Lens, Pink/Purple
ONE YEAR WARRANTY
30 DAY RETURNS
100% SECURE CHECKOUT
ABOUT Splash Jr
- Sized for Juniors
- Recommended for ages 6+
- Shatter Resistant Lens
- The polycarbonate lens provides durability to withstand rigorous use
- Dependable Protection
- Lenses provide eye protection from UVA and UVB rays for safer holidays with your juniors
- The one-piece design will keep water out for a more enjoyable swimming experience.
- Anti-Fog Coating
- The PC lens is resistant to fog to maximize visibility during swimming practice, holidays, and competitions.
- Secure Fit
- Hypoallergenic silicone gasket and strap for a snug fit and ultimate comfort.
- Fit For Smaller Faces
- Designed specifically to fit ages 6+
Care & Maintenance
CARE & MAINTENANCE: GOGGLES
CARE & MAINTENANCE: GOGGLES
CARE BEFORE YOUR SWIM:
- During the manufacturing process, a thin film of silicone may develop on your goggle lenses. This film of silicone may cause rapid fogging that is resistant to conventional anti-fog measures. It is important to remove this film of silicone from the lens prior to your first swim. To remove the film you will need to scrub the lens inside and out with a mild abrasive. A paste-based toothpaste is ideal but a liquid scrub will also work. Rub the cleanser into the lens with your fingers several times and then rinse clean thoroughly.
- Fogging is a normal occurrence, even after the film of silicone has been removed. Normal fogging can be easily prevented with after market anti-fog agents or saliva. Rub onto the lens and then rinse. Your swim will now be fog free!
- Some after after-market anti-fog agents contain formaldehyde, alcohol, or other substances that may damage the plastic materials used in your goggles. If unsure, avoid prolonged exposure of the anti-fog agent with the plastic parts of your goggles.
CARE DURING YOUR SWIM:
- To avoid water leakage, adjust your goggle strap to be snug against your face. Do not over tighten your strap or it may lift your goggles slightly, enough to allow water to enter your goggles.
CARE AFTER YOUR SWIM:
- Soak in warm fresh water (not over 120°F) to dissolve salt crystals.
- Rinse thoroughly with fresh water and towel dry before final storage.
- Store in a cool, dry and protected place out of direct sunlight.
- Your goggles may come with a reusable storage case. We highly recommend storing your goggles in this case to protect against lens scratching.
- Avoid any contact with alcohol, oil, gasoline, aerosols, or chemical solvents.
- Do not expose any part to aerosol spray, as some aerosol propellants attack or degrade rubber and plastic materials.
- Do not use any type of alcohol, solvent or petroleum based substances to clean or lubricate any part.
- Do not store your equipment near any oil, gasoline, chemicals, or solvents.
Something went wrong, please contact us!