The following information is provided for products that do not have a specific owner's manual and is intended as a general guide for basic care and maintenance of your U.S. Divers Snorkeling Sets.
Cozumel TX II SET
The Cozumel TX Set offers unparalleled comfort and features to get you closer to the amazing underwater world, making your ocean explorations truly memorable. The sporty Cozumel DX snorkeling mask has shatter-resistant polycarbonate lenses with a soft TPR face skirt for a comfortable, leak-free fit. The Island Dry snorkel features Dry Top technology that seals the snorkel when you dive beneath the surface. The Proflex FX features an open heel design with easy-to-adjust heel straps for a comfortable, personalized fit. Take the Cozumel TX Set with you on your next snorkeling adventure.
ONE YEAR WARRANTY
30 DAY RETURNS
100% SECURE CHECKOUT
ABOUT Cozumel TX II SET
- No Leaks, No Worries
- Made with a hypoallergenic silicone-based face skirt for a watertight fit that prevents any water leaks into the mask
- Easily Adjust To Fit
- Easy-adjust, Pro-Glide 3-way buckle system provide a secure and adjustable fit
- Enhanced Visibility
- Two-window mask for wider visibility to enjoy your underwater experience.
- Safe and Comfortable
- The hypoallergenic silicone mouthpiece minimizes jaw fatigue for ultimate comfort, so you can explore longer
- Effortlessly Clear
- A one-way purge-valve allows you to blow out any water in the snorkel with ease+
- Enhanced Flexibility
- The full-flex section allows you to wear and position the mask perfectly and drops to clear the way when not in use
- Power, Variety, and Efficiency
- Proflex FX fins come in a variety of sizes to suit your entire family. The fins have dual-composite blades giving them more power while energy is conserved. The vented blades provide an easier kick and reduce fatigue.
- Travel Friendly
- This set includes free gear bag to carry and store snorkel equipment, ideal for traveling.
Care & Maintenance
CARE & MAINTENANCE: SNORKELING SETS
CARE & MAINTENANCE: SNORKELING SETS
CARE BEFORE SNORKELING:
- It is best to fit your set before entering the water to begin your snorkeling adventure.
- Masks: During the manufacturing process, a thin film of silicone will develop on the glass lens. This film of silicone will cause rapid fogging that is resistant to conventional anti-fog measures. It is important to remove this film of silicone from the lens prior to your first dive. To remove the film you will need to scrub the lens inside and out with a mild abrasive. A paste toothpaste is ideal but a liquid scrub will also work. Rub the cleanser into the lens with your fingers several times and then rinse clean thoroughly. Mask fogging is a normal occurrence, even after the film of silicone has been removed. Normal fogging can be easily prevented with after market anti-fog agents or saliva. Rub onto the lens and then rinse. Some after after-market anti-fog agents contain formaldehyde, alcohol, or other substances that may damage the plastic materials used in your mask. If unsure, avoid prolonged exposure of the anti-fog agent with the plastic parts of your mask. For those with long hair, to avoid pulling or tangling while putting on and removing, it is recommended to place the hair into a pony-tail or similar style that keeps loose hair from interacting with the buckle's adjustment functions.
- Fins: If your fins come with adjustable straps, it is best to fit your fins in shallow water or at the shoreline. Your fins should fit snug enough to stay on your feet. Avoid over-tightening in a way that causes restrictions or discomfort. When entering the water, it is recommended that you carefully walk backward until you are deep enough to easily kick.
- Snorkels: Your snorkel should attach by its keeper to your mask straps. Snorkels are traditionally placed on the left side of the head but you may place it on the side that is most comfortable to you.
CARE DURING SNORKELING:
- If your snorkeling mask fogs up, carefully remove it and use your finger to spread saliva over your lens. Your mask may include a one-way purge valve. If your mask should experience some water entering, you may have your mask cinched too tightly, causing the sides of the mask to slightly lift off your face, compromising the seal of your mask's skirt. If your mask routinely leaks, loosen the fit of your straps until it still snug enough against your face to form a seal without lifting away from your face. To quickly clear a small amount of water, hold your mask firmly against your face and exhale sharply, forcing the water out through your purge valve.
CARE AFTER SNORKELING:
- Soak your snorkeling set in warm fresh water (not over 120°F) to dissolve salt crystals or rinse away chlorine.
- Rinse thoroughly with fresh water and towel dry before final storage.
- Store in a cool, dry and protected place away from high heat or direct sunlight.
- Avoid any contact with alcohol, oil, gasoline, aerosols, or chemical solvents.
- Do not expose any part to aerosol spray, as some aerosol propellants attack or degrade rubber and plastic materials.
- Do not use any type of alcohol, solvent or petroleum based substances to clean or lubricate any part.
- Do not store your equipment near any oil, gasoline, chemicals, or solvents.
SIZE GUIDE - ADULT FINS SIZING
U.S. DIVERS FINS ARE DESIGNED TO FIT A RANGE OF FOOT SIZES
Feet at the smaller end of the size range may not reach the edge of the fin pocket, while feet at the larger edge of the size range may extend past the edge of the fin pocket.
*Size guides are used for estimations.
Something went wrong, please contact us!