The following information is provided for products that do not have a specific owner's manual and is intended as a general guide for basic care and maintenance of your U.S. Divers Snorkeling Fins.
The Proflex FX snorkeling fins are known for their powerful thrust that can effortlessly move you through the water. Vented blades made of flexible dual composite materials propel you with ease while virtually eliminating foot and ankle fatigue. The Proflex FX features an open heel design with easy-to-adjust heel straps for a comfortable, personalized fit. Explore more with the Proflex FX snorkeling fin.
ONE YEAR WARRANTY
30 DAY RETURNS
100% SECURE CHECKOUT
ABOUT Proflex FX
- Power and Speed
- The dual-composite blades that are designed to conserve energy while delivering power and speed.
- Vented Blades
- Vented blades allow the snorkel fins to boost your kick's overall performance by easing the water-resistance strain. This will enable you to preserve your energy while having more comfortable kicks.
- Easy-to-adjust Buckles
- Open heel design with easy-to-adjust pull handle straps for a customized fit.
Care & Maintenance
CARE & MAINTENANCE: FINS
- Avoid standing your fins on the tips of the blades for any extended period of time.
- Avoid hot temperatures and hot surfaces as these can damage the fin.
- Avoid placing the fins in a car trunk on hot days as the temperatures inside car trunks can exceed the temperature tolerances of the fin and the blades may distort.
- Rinse thoroughly with fresh water and towel dry before final storage.
- Store in a cool, dry and protected place out of direct sunlight.
- Avoid any contact with alcohol, oil, gasoline, aerosols, or chemical solvents.
- Do not expose any part to aerosol spray, as some aerosol propellants attack or degrade rubber and plastic materials.
- Do not use any type of alcohol, solvent or petroleum based substances to clean or lubricate any part. Do not store your equipment near any oil, gasoline, chemicals, or solvents.